CODE OF ETHICS:
Bensirri Public Relations conducts its business based on a set of fundamental code of ethics:
- Public Interest: We serve the public interest by acting as responsible advocates for the clientele. This can occur by displaying the marketplace of ideas, facts and viewpoints to aid informed public debate. We do not accept work that advocates false information, facts misrepresentation, or hurts the public interest.
- Honesty: Standing by the truth and accuracy of all facts in the case and advancing those statements to the public.
- Expertise: We hire professionals and conduct our work in areas of our expertise to advance the interest of our clients. We invest in knowledge transfer and improving the field through development, research and education.
- Independence: We remain independent in our ownership and affiliations, and advise our clients accordingly and in their best interest.
- Responsible Loyalty: We stay devoted to the client while remembering that there is a duty to still serve the public interest.
- Fairness: We honorably conduct business with employers, competitors, peers, vendors, media and general public. Respecting all opinions and right of free expression.
- Team First: We exist to service our clients professionally and responsibly, they are our highest priority, second only to our team.